Saturday, September 20, 2008

I finally did it!!!

After several months of prodding, actually it has probably been years, I have finally started a blog. I'm hoping that I will be able to record lots of memories and share them with family and friends. My plan is to go back and blog about some memories in the past since Sadie will be a year old next month. I have a little catching up to do. We'll see how it goes. For today, I think I will attempt to figure out how to post some pictures of my family!






My sweet girl!


All of us together!


Sadie and Mama hanging out in the tent this summer in Colorado!



Sadie and Mama on the trail!













5 comments:

Fraulicious said...

Hi Christy, funny - I also finally just started my blog to record things. My little girl is 10 months old. Happy blogging!

Unknown said...

Welcome to Blogdom! You're little girl is cute~

Ashley said...

Yea!!!!!! I am totally excited about your blog!!!!:)
Cary wanted me to ask where you guys were hiking in Colorado??

Deborah said...

Your little Sadie is adorable!! SO glad to catch up with you, Christy.

emily said...

yay!!!!!!!! i'm so glad you started a blog!!!! today is the first chance i've had to take a look at it... gosh, sadie is getting so big. she is so stinkin' cute with that big smile!! i look forward to keeping up with you and your sweet family.