Saturday, February 7, 2009

We made it through the week!

We have had a busy week getting Sadie adjusted to her new schedule, but we have made it. She had a good Thursday at P.D.O. and I was more prepared. I posted a few other pictures of Sadie being Sadie that we’ve taken this week. She has a new love of paper products. Not really sure what that is all about, but she loves carrying around the package of paper plates and playing with the cups. She also loves pulling everything out of my purse and bringing it to me piece by piece. Gabe has a book that he has been reading for his classroom and Sadie has taken that up to. She will walk around the living room with the book open like she reading it talking away. Notice the title of the book in the picture. It’s pretty funny! We are loving her more and more everyday (if that is possible) and are excited about what is to come.


Here are Sadie's bags all ready for P.D.O. Wednesday night.

She is REALLy into this book.


The title is "Try and Make Me, for ages 2-12" :)


I just thought this picture was cute.

Here is Sadie with her new friend, Paper Plates. She carries them with her wherever she goes whenever she can get them.


Her is my sweet girl pulling everything out of my purse. Lovely!

Some more paper products. She loves the red cups. I wonder what that means...maybe she'll love picnics or will hate doing dishes. I'm going with the hate doing dishes!

One more picture with the red cups.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy I love the pics of Sadie. She is getting big and smart she is already reading books. The paper plates and red cups is here way of saying she is going to be a cook no doubt and after that she can throw away the dishes instead of washing them. Love ya'll

-Jose