Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Visit With Friends

I'm a little behind on my blogging so I'm going to try to catch up. A couple weeks ago, we were able to visit with our friends Fred and Alison all the way from Georgia. This was also our first opportunity to meet baby Ian too. He was so cute and a great baby. While Sadie was running around the coffee shop and I was constantly saying, "Sadie, No" or "Sadie come over here," Ian was just sleeping and eating. He was super sweet. It was so great to see Fred and Alison. They are just great friends and great people who love the Lord. I have always loved that we can count on Fred to ask the tough questions to get us thinking and Alison is always so honest and real. It is just refreshing to be with them. Well, we took a few pictures so I'll get those posted. We love you Fred, Alison, and Ian and we continue to pray for your family.


Me and Ian

Sadie getting a look at Ian.

That's enought Mama. Time for Sadie.


Alison and Sadie

Fred, Alison, and Ian





1 comment:

emily said...

awwwww alison! how i would love to spend the day with that girl!!!! i looked up to her so much as my camp counselor when i was in high school. i am so thankful that she is an encouragement to you, christy! please tell her i said hello! does she have a blog?!

and christy, i cannot WAIT to see you in two weeks!!! :)