Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's a girl!

We're excited to let everyone know that Claire Hope Gillespie will be arriving in December. The ultrasound was today and everything looks great. We are super excited. I know ultrasound pictures are sometimes only cute to parents and grandparents, but I hope you enjoy a sneak peak at our Claire!

A profile shot with her hand in front of her face!



Once again, hand in front of the face, but so sweet.



Finally, a big smile for the camera. We think she has the Gillespie nose just like Sadie.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another girl!
CONGRATS!
Christie

Ashley said...

Yay!! A sister for Sadie!!!
So happy for you!!
Have a good start back to school!

Angie said...

I guess it's Gabe destiny to be surrounded with beautiful woman! Congratulations to all of you. I am so excited for you. Hope you are surviving the heat. I think I might die! Love you all!

emily said...

aww! i'm so excited for you! the girls will have so much fun together as they grow up. thanks for sharing the fun news!