Saturday, October 31, 2009

Moving into a new room

We have moved Sadie into her new room and so far it is going great! She really likes her new bed and has stayed in it for a week now. Having grandparents here the week of her birthday really helped us get it done. Without them there is not way we would have finished. I'm so thankful the transition has been smooth and she loves it so much. She is growing up so fast. Now I just have to get the nursery ready for Claire. Moving in baby clothes, getting the baby stuff out of the attic, etc. At this point, I have just closed the door and I'm procrastinating. I do have 7 weeks to get it done. (Hopefully!)









2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the bed spread!! Where did you find it?

Angie said...

That sure is a big bed for such a little Sadie! But super cute!