Saturday, November 28, 2009

Decorating for Christmas

We started decorating for Christmas while we were off since things are going to get a little crazy in the next few weeks. Gabe put about half of the lights up on the house today. He's going to finish tomorrow. This is the first time we have done lights on the house. I think he has done a great job. Of course, Sadie was right there "helping." She actually did great. She played with some clips we weren't using. She put them in the box and then would dump them out over and over. It's so great when we find something that actually entertains her.


Here is Gabe, hanging Christmas lights for the first time. He did great.



Sadie playing with her little clips.


And...of course enjoying a popsicle. This is when I was trying to get her to hang out just a little longer.




1 comment:

Angie said...

Christy, I love your blog! I am sure you were missing Ruidoso this year, but glad you were home and comfortable! I wish I could see you all cute a pregnant! Hope you aren't too uncomfortable! Miss you all!