Friday, November 27, 2009

Missing the run...

We went to our annual 10 mile run last Saturday. It has actually been changed to a 10 kilometer run now. (6.2 mi.) I obviously did not run this year. I am so looking forward to being able to really exercise again. It's just how I keep my sanity. Anyway, we still had a good time. The run was in a beautiful area that had a lake with ducks and peacocks so that definitely helped entertain Sadie. Gabe ran and did great. I'll get back at it next year!

Gabe and Sadie afer the run.

Checking out the water and the ducks. Two of her favorite things.

After the excitement of the water and ducks wore off and Sadie fell on the parking lot, we just played in the car until Daddy was done.


Race participants. Doug or "Race Director" and our friend Derik after they finished. Everyone was ready for breakfast. So were me and Sadie!




No comments: