Saturday, December 12, 2009

Update on Claire

Just thought I would give a quick update on the pending arrival of Claire. So far, we are still on for a C-Section in 6 days. (December 18.) The doctor said that everything looks great and I go for my last appointment this Thursday. I am very ready for Claire to get here and for me not to be pregnant anymore. I can't complain about anything and the pregnancy has gone great, I am just feeling huge, not sleeping well, and getting anxious. I am ready to figure out this 2 kids thing and get going. Yesterday was my last day of work and I am "planning" on getting tons done this week. All the family is coming in Thursday so that gives me three days to get it done. I won't even go into the length of the list I have come up with. Gabe always knows I'm getting stressed/anxious when I start making a list. He has been so great though. He has really been trying to get some stuff done that there is no way I could do like putting things in the attic and hanging things above the crib. He really is the best!

So, if all goes as planned, we will be welcoming Claire on Friday morning. We'll post pictures as soon as we can. Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy, happy Claire.

2 comments:

emily said...

i forgot that she was coming so soon! how exciting!!!! those last days seem so long, i remember. just think, this time next week, she will be here! what a wonderful christmas for y'all this year-- full of blessings and so much to be thankful for. get some rest this week when you can! we'll be praying for a safe delivery, and tell gabe that i expect to see some pictures of that baby up on here by friday night! :)

Ashley said...

So glad you put a update!! I was wondering when she was getting here.:)
Friday will be in our prayers!
Love you!!