Friday, March 5, 2010

Running out of Excuses...

I have to say that exercising just has not been on my priority list the past couple weeks. I have told some friends that when it comes to choosing between running and sleeping, sleeping is winning. Hopefully, I will be getting a little more motivated since our DOUBLE jogging stroller has arrived. We shopped and shopped for one that was affordable and practical and I think we picked a good one. Sadie and Claire are probably not going to have any interest in running and think we were crazy for waking up early on Saturdays and buying wierd looking contraptions so that we could all go together. Oh well, all kids think their parents are a little crazy at some point right?

Going on our first walk. I just love the little seat in back. Claire slept great.

Out on a walk. We are looking for a sun shade for Claire or at least a sun hat.

How long do you thinki before they are fighting over who gets to sit in front?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it won't be long before they are fighting over the front! :) Love ya,
Christie

Angie said...

Cute! And don't beat yourself up!!!! SLEEP!

Ashley said...

Wouldn't it be cute if they started calling "Shotgun!"

Love the new ride....super sweet!