Thursday, July 15, 2010

Figuring it out...

Sadie has loved having a little bike since her birthday in October, but really has just sat on it while we pushed her around the yard. She hasn't even pushed the pedals or anything. Well about a week ago she started taking it on the sidewalk and before long she was riding it all by herself. Now she goes all around the block (with daddy close behind) Her favorite place to go is to the store to get a treat. (imagine that!) We took a few pictures and here she is.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie! what a big girl you are riding your bike by yourself! You need some elbow and knee pads to go with that helmet. I miss going to McDonalds with you and eating apple wedges and ice cream. I love you and Claire.
Big daddy

Anonymous said...

Hello Sadie,
This is Big Daddy. I was looking for some more pictures, but it looks we are stuck on figuring it out. I hope you are liking school. Give Claire a kiss for me.
I love you
Big Daddy

Anonymous said...

Sadie,
This is Big Daddy again. I'm at work and checking out "Live Dream Believe."I'm living, Dreaming,
and Believing we are going to get some more pictures. You are wearing that bike out! I will send you some new tires.I miss you and love you. Give Claire a kiss for me. Nana says she loves you.
Big Daddy