Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh Man!

A funny Sadie story that just needs to be remembered... When I picked her up from school last week she was saying, "booty, booty, booty!" in the car just being silly. I told her that we didn't need to say that and that sweet little girls didn't talk about booties. She said, "Mama, boys say booty, booty?" I replied, "They might." She then says, "What do girls say?" Being caught off guard I said, "Flowers and princesses." A little while later we going to the store and Sadie asks again, "Mama, boys say booty booty and girls say flowers and princesses?" Trying not to laugh I say, "Yes." A couple seconds later Sadie says, "Oh Man!"

Oh how I love that sweet girl!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Sadie and I walked the dogs, we would stop look around and then say shake our bootie. I guess that's out now. OH MAN!
Big Daddy