Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween!!

Minnie Mouse, Repunzel, and Waldo.... sounds like a Gillespie Halloween to me.

We have had a fun Halloween weekend so far with another Halloween party on Monday for the girls. I really hope the costumes last that long! We started out Friday night going to the Fall Festival at Gabe's school. The girls had a great time as Minnie Mouse and Repunzel. Sadie told us last week that she HAD to have long hair and I went out searching for a Repunzel wig for her and couldn't find one anywhere. I had tried to avoid it because I knew it would be a little difficult for her to manage. I ended up calling my parents who found the last one at their Target and priority shipped it so she would have it for her costume. Well, I got her hair nice and slicked back with gel and hairspray (thanks for the tips Rhonda), got the wig on, and right before we left she tells me that she doesn't want the long hair! "Mama, I don't need long hair anymore." Seriously! So off we went with slicked back hair and the wig in the front seat!

Anyway, the girls had a great time and came home with way too much candy. Even for me and I like candy. We are well stocked for a long, long time.


Did I mention that Claire knows how to play the cute card and get just a little attention.


Sadie with her friend, Annabelle.


Sadie in the jumper.


Claire and Gabe. He was "Where's Waldo" with the other guys he works with.


Claire showing off some candy.


Claire saying "Cheese."


Sadie getting her face painted.


Claire getting her first face painting. She did great.


And another cute picture of Repunzel.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Tell Daddy Waldo he'd better watch out for Rapunzel's "off the shoulder dress!";) The boys might go crazy!
Looks like the girls had fun!

Anonymous said...

Priceless pictures!Good times to remember, They are growing up so fast.
Big Daddy