Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bringing in the New Year!

With a baby it is definitely more difficult to be out celebrating New Year’s Eve. This year, we were going to go to a party for a little while, but due to a couple reasons, I ended up at home putting Sadie to bed and Gabe went to the party. He had to deliver his hot wings which he informed me were a big hit. In case you didn’t know, he has become quite a good cook. He was very sweet and brought me a plate home. Sadie went to bed without problems and I watched a chick flick and talked to my parents until Gabe got home. He did come home early and we watched the ball drop with New York and I went to bed early. I heard a statistic that 40% of Americans bring in the New Year in their P.J.s. I am happy to say I was one of the 40% and very happy about it.

New Year’s day, we went with the Lamm’s to the park and then to Furr’s to eat lunch. The park was great. Sadie went down a twisty slide by herself for the first time. She had a lot of fun and came out smiling every time. Of course, she loved Furr’s too. She is quite a foody like her Daddy. We hadn’t been to Furr’s in quite a while, but it was a great place to take the babies. We could get them lots of different things and they are free until they turn 3. What a deal!

Here are a few pictures of Sadie and Lincoln playing.
















No comments: