Saturday, January 3, 2009

Some of my favorites

We have had a great Christmas break. It has been so much fun doing fun things and just all of us being able to hang out together. I just wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures that we took over the break. It’s back to work Monday and Gabe’s first day at his new job. We’ve spent quite a bit of time getting his classroom ready and I know he is going to do great! How many days until Spring Break?????

She loves her books.


Posing at the park.

All dressed up.

Showing off her jean jacket. A friend had it made for her with her name embroidered on the back. Thanks Ms. Faye, we love it!

First thing in the morning, lovin the hair.


Swinging at the park. One of our favoite outings over the break.

Sadie was "helping" me put the groceries away.

...add the red cups. Hours of fun!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy! You need to make her stop growing and make her wait til I get home! I cant believe she is getting so big. I miss ya'll and love ya'll and cant wait to get home.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Its me Jose who left the comment.