Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday Celebration!

Last Friday was Gabe's 30th birthday and we had a great time celebrating. We went to dinner with some friends on Thursday night and they made him get on a saddle to sing Happy Birthday. He did a lot better with it than I would have. On Friday night, I had planned a surprise date night. I made up some poems about where we were eating and the movie we went to see. Sadie even spent the night with Jenny so we could stay out late. The dinner wasn't quite as good as I would have liked. I tried to pick a new place to go and well...it wasn't good at all, but it was a memory none the less. At least we enjoyed the movie and being able to stay out late.

I am so blessed to have a great husband. I know that he loves us so much just as we love him. He is such a great dad. He tries to do extra stuff to help out all the time and wants to be the best husband and father that he can. He takes care of so many things that I know I don't even realize. I love you sweetie and I hope you had a great birthday.



Sadie and Lincoln waiting for dinner.

Happy Birthday Daddy! Of course she has to be wearing my headband which does not match at all!


Happy Birthday!


No comments: