Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Garden is Growing

Just thought I would do a little update on our garden. I have to admit Gabe is doing a great job with it and it is actually growing! We have tomato plants, all kinds of peppers, eggplant, onions, squash, zuchinni, strawberries, and various herbs. I'm excited about all the vegtables we will have this summer. Sadie absolutely LOVES the garden, definitely more than I do, maybe more than Gabe, but that would be difficult. Gabe had a stressful day at work yesterday and last night he said, "I'm going to buy a plant." He came home with Basil. I'm glad school is almost out because we are running out of places to plant things.

Gabe and Sadie go outside every afternoon. She sits on his shoulders and they water all the plants together. It's super sweet!


Here's what it looks like so far.


Lots of tomatoes.


Sadie in her favorite spot.

And I just had to include one more picture. We got a new package of paper plates Saturday and she was so excited. Still don't kow what it is about the paper plates, but they have some sort of connection. :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She likes the paper plates because she is not going to wash dishes when she gets older...haha...just thwo dem away mommy...haha

Angie said...

I am super impressed with the garden! Ryan has wanted a garden for a LONG time! Maybe someday when we have our own space! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

How neat! I can't believe how big she is getting! Time moves so quicky! Can't wait to see you!
Christie