Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's day last week. We went to church and then Gabe made Me and Jenny fajitas for lunch. After we all had our naps, we planted flowers. Gabe and I planted flowers last year while Sadie slept since she was just 8 months old. I decided last year that we should make it a tradition so we planted flowers again this year, but Sadie was definitely not sleeping. She loved "helping" and especially playing in the dirt. I'm glad Gabe made us do it, because I was really glad we did in the end even though I really didn't want to when we started. Here's a couple pictures.



The planter before the flowers...

...and after! Sadie and Mama went inside shortly after this because little fingers kept digging up the flowers! Daddy stayed outside and finished planting.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

what a fun tradition for mother's day!! Glad you had a good day!