Friday, May 29, 2009

Our First Family Car!

Well, we have purchased our first family car! We decided a couple months ago that we needed to start looking for a new car. Gabe's truck was getting really old and my Saturn is still a good car, but not as reliable as we would like. We started shopping around, but nothing really serious. I told Gabe that I just didn't want it to be stressful or a big deal. Yesterday, we got off work a little early so we decided to go look at a few lots and see if we saw anything. We found a 2007 Honda CRV in great condition, low miles, and a decent price. It seemed to be what we were looking for. Everything just kind of fell into place. (Once again, I shouldn't be surprised, but always am.) Gabe was even able to take care of running it by our mechanic and handling most of the paperwork while I was finishing up some stuff at school. He's the best. So we are super excited about starting our summer with a new, reliable, roomy vehicle.

Side view

Front View

Inside View


3 comments:

emily said...

nice!!! i love the color! :) my brother in law and some friends of ours both have older crv's and they love them! can't wait to see you in a month!

Ashley said...

great looking car!! I think Lynsay has one of those!:) You'll look like a cool mama in it!!:)

Angie said...

WOWWIE! I love it! Congrats on your new edition! ;-)