Tuesday, June 23, 2009

He's the best!

I wanted to do a quick post about Sadie's great Daddy! He loves her so much and loves being her Daddy. They especially love to go outside together and go on walks or work in the garden. I am so grateful for him and how supportive he is of me. I know I do not tell him nearly enough or show him enough how much we love him and appreciate him, but I hope he knows I do. He is so patient with me and helpful, especially the last few weeks when I haven't been feeling the best. I am excited about what the future holds for us. I know we have a crazy few years ahead of us, but I also know that with Gabe we are going to look back laughing. I love you!

Going for a walk.

Working in the garden

Learning to walk.

Daddy makes a great place to take a nap.




1 comment:

Ashley said...

I know that Gabe is a fantastic dadddy to Sadie!!!:) Aren't we blessed to have great Chrisitan husbands?!! I am sooo excited to see you tomorrow!! Lynsay is picking you up from the airport.:)