Friday, September 4, 2009

Growing up so fast!

I am just shocked everyday at how much Sadie is growing up. I took some pictures over the last couple weeks and she is just becoming such a little girl. I guess that's good since Claire will be here soon. She definitely has her moments, but I think being back to a regular routine is good for all of us. I noticed today that she is starting to outgrow some shirts and pants are getting a little short. It doesn't really feel like time is going by really fast, but she is just changing so much these days and talking like crazy. Anyway, here's a few pictures from the last couple weeks.



This is my favorite. She loves trying on my shoes, but don't the running shoes just look so natural on her. It won't be long!

One more with the running shoes.

She's "reading" our teacher association magazine and telling us all about it.

Lincoln came over for a little while so we went on a walk. It's a workout pushing that stroller. Good thing Gabe was around to go with us. I think I made it about half a block.

Sadie and Daddy vacuuming together. She loves to help.



All dressed for church.

And one more close up.









1 comment:

Rachel said...

She is growing up Christy! She is precious and time goes by way too fast! Enjoy every moment!