Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One month!

Well, we have made it through one month with 2 children and I have to say it hasn't been as difficult as I thought it would be. Claire has been so great. It's amazing to me how she just is a part of our family. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's hard to think of our family before her and it's only been a month. I took pictures of Sadie at each month, but I wasn't blogging at the time so I didn't post them anywhere. We made a card with all of them for her first birthday. I thought that I would share both of their pictures at each month on the blog so that Sadie's get posted and it's fun to look back and see both of them at the same age. So...this is my plan, we will see if I can keep it up!

P.S.-I can't take credit for the idea of taking the pictures. Thanks Kim and Emily. I'm not sure who's idea it was, but I think it's great!


01-18-10

01-18-10

11-16-07



3 comments:

Ashley said...

you got two beautiful girls!!!

emily said...

i stole the idea from kim!! :) i love that you used the same doll for both of them!!! glad you're doing well!! i knew you would be!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are super sweet!
Christie