Monday, January 25, 2010

What a weekend...

I just wanted to post a few pictures of our happy children. It makes me feel better after the crazy weekend we had. I had to take Sadie to the urgent care clinic Friday night-double ear infection. The doctor said we needed to keep the girls separated for at least 24 hours. Gabe tried to distract Sadie on Saturday while I fed Claire. It usually ended up in a tantrum. I think I was rushing Claire to eat so that Sadie would stop screaming which made her spit up. We ended up ordering pizza for dinner, letting Sadie eat in front of the TV, and everyone went to bed early. I did manage to get some happy pictures today so we are feeling much better.

Happy Sadie-very rare this weekend.

Claire staring at her lion.

Sadie loves whip cream. She got to eat it after she finally ate a good dinner. Joys of a 2 year old.

I love these pictures. Claire loves to arch her back like this and stare at you. She only does it when she is swaddled right before we lay her down. Check out those profiles.







3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my!! A double ear infection! That's so sad! Poor Sadie! I am sorry that happened... but at least it was on a weekend so Gabe could help!

Ashley said...

Sorry for the sickness! Hope Sadie gets to feeling better!
Love the profile picture.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful grand daughters. We wish we could hold them and hug them. Sorry Sadie's been sick. Tell her nana and big daddy love her. Give Claire a kiss for us.
Big Daddy