Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Dream is a Wish...

One of the things I love about being a mother is when you get one of those moments when you really see your child so surprised and happy. Last night we took Sadie to see Disney Live! Gabe and I always say that we aren't going to get our hopes up that she will really like something because you just never know. She has gotten some toys that we thought she was going to go crazy over and she didn't, but this was one time when we got it right. Les and Jenny kept Claire for us so we could both go. We had told Sadie that we were going to go see Minnie Mouse the day before and so we heard over and over, "I need see Minnie Nouse." Finally we got there and I think she was a little shocked at first, but quickly got into it. By the time Tigger came out, she was up and dancing or should I say bouncing. Gabe and I just watched her most of the time and tried to keep her from falling into the row in front of us. We really had a great time and I think she enjoyed it too!



Ok really, How cute is that? And that's about the only cute picture I got. I took about 50 (at least that's what Gabe said), but they just weren't turning out very good.

Waiting for the show to start. Lovely look on Sadie's face, I know.


Minnie Mouse makes her entrance. Sadie was in amazement.



Sadie "bouncing" like Tigger.




1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a fun memory Sadie will have with you and Gabe! You guys are such great parents.:)