Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fun times...

We had a first last week. Sadie actually asked to hold Claire. Actually, she said, "I need hold baby." This is the first time she has "asked." We tried a couple times, but she was a little scared and didn't want to. I guess this means she is making some progress in adjusting to a new sister. I've noticed that she is becoming quite protective too. It is so sweet to watch her. Whenever Claire starts crying Sadie says,"Come on Mama" and wants to go check on her. She also will go up to her bed and say, "Stop crying baby." I am so excited to see them grow up together.


I'm so glad I was able to snap a picture of the first time Sadie held Claire. (With support from Daddy of course :)

Just a couple of pictures from the week. Claire loves staring at her duck.

...and a little half smile.

Crazy hair from Sadie after pig tails all day.



And...Sadie trying out the baby chair.
It's a little crazy around here, but we're loving every minute. Back to work in a week. Then it's going to get really crazy!





No comments: