Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sadie's First Violin Recital

Sadie had her first violin recital this afternoon. We were super proud of her. It's funny how Gabe and I both said we were nervous, but she just walked right up there, played her song, and walked back. She loved it and probably would have gone back up there several more times if she had been given the chance. Before the recital started, I took her to the bathroom. I was telling her to remember to make her C and what string she was going to start on. She said, "I know how to play Mama, you don't need to tell me." I admire her confidence already and pray that it continues to grow. You are going to do great things, sweet girl! Hopefully, this is the first of many recitals. Thanks Les, Jenny, and Sarah for coming to see her.




2 comments:

emily said...

wow! what a great job she did!! i am so impressed. i LOVE the violin and wish i could play! :)

Kann said...

I am soo impressed!!! Nice job!