Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day!

The weather here has been colder and snowier (not sure if that is a word) than usual this year. Thursday morning it started raining and by about noon we had ice and snow. Schools were dismissing early and the weather men were loving it. School was cancelled for Friday so we enjoyed a nice family snow day. The bad thing is I was off of work anyway so now I'll have to work the make up day. Oh well, it was nice to have everyone home. I took a few pictures from our snow day.


I love these pictures of Claire in her little hat.



Here is our house. I love the tree.

Sadie spent the day writing, coloring, playing, and watching Mickey Mouse. We all had a little cabin fever by the end.

Gabe loved his day off.





1 comment:

Ashley said...

I loved getting to see your house!! What a beautiful tree in teh front yard.:) When did you all move there?? Glad you enjoyed your snow day. It must have been a bad storm because we even have snow here in TN!!